During free time, Rainer and I rented Segways to see the city. They were so fun! They turn so easily and are so fast... a great way to tour. Rainer had to jump off going downhill because his got out of control, and I had to jump off a few times going up curbs because the wheels would start to spin.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Day 2 in Prague
For our second day in Prague, we were definitely tourists. We rented Segways! The group started by crossing the St. Charles bridge and then into the city for ministry, site-seeing and shopping. The students went out and did social ministry, by simply starting intinial conversations with people and sharing their faith... much like they would/will back at home. This helps teach them that their words and actions are ministry, not just a 'set time' each day or a performance.
During free time, Rainer and I rented Segways to see the city. They were so fun! They turn so easily and are so fast... a great way to tour. Rainer had to jump off going downhill because his got out of control, and I had to jump off a few times going up curbs because the wheels would start to spin.
Prague had some beautiful and colorful buildings
Rainer flying passing people left and right through the city


It was really neat to watch workmen pound in new cobblestone on St. Charles bridge with mallets and sand.
During free time, Rainer and I rented Segways to see the city. They were so fun! They turn so easily and are so fast... a great way to tour. Rainer had to jump off going downhill because his got out of control, and I had to jump off a few times going up curbs because the wheels would start to spin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment